Schedule For Uncontested Divorce Filings
- 1Contact me to discuss your case personally and to learn how the process goes:
- 2Once you decide to have me represent you in the uncontested divorce filing, please send me your Statistical Form for Uncontested Divorces information form, found on the START THE PROCESS page, and the deposit, either a money order payable to Hilton Oliver, or credit card payment using PayPal through my site.
- 3I will file the divorce immediately and send the necessary papers to both you and your spouse for signature. You will also need a witness (any friend or relative) to sign an affidavit corroborating your testimony.
- 4As soon as I receive all signed documents and any balance due, I will submit the final decree to the court.
- 5The judge will promptly sign the final decree and you will receive your certified copy by mail.